Published on October 21, 2017
While everyone on the block is carving the same ol’ triangle eyes into their pumpkins, you can rev up your creativity AND your love for the new Camaro with this awesome cutout.
What to do now:
- Get your pumpkin cleaned out on the inside and wipe down the surface
- Download the PDF file and print it off using greyscale
- Tape the pattern to the flattest part of the face of the pumpkin
- Carefully carve out the lines using a serrated knife
- Take your time and pay close attention to the instructions on the sheet
- If you can’t get it your first try, just remember that pumpkins have more than one side!Finished? Share your Camaro’-lantern on social media using hashtags #camarolove and/or #pumpkinart.
Now you’ll have the coolest pumpkin on the block! Park it in your garage, driveway, or front porch and enjoy those stares of envy and admiration.
Try out this cool Halloween craft idea and share it!